Friday, April 12, 2013

Right Brain Treehouse Society ~ Part 2

Ok~~~Today is rainy and gray again...so I will continue the Monday story of "MY" treehouse.  I came up with the idea of the Right Brain Treehouse Society when I was looking at my SELF and my struggles with creativity.  Folks, from the outside looking in, see me as a very creative person.  My Reiki-ness has the appearance of being very Right Brainy.  But on the inside I tussle with my linear, organized, pragmatic self and my desire to be wildly creative.  Also, I have curious physical afflictions 1st, many years ago, I hurt my left shoulder, then I broke my left ankle, developed left hip bursitis, and this winter I had to have oral surgery on a left tooth...for me these are pointers towards Right Brain suppression!  (right hemisphere of the brain controls the left side of the body and vice versa).  So the treehouse is a place for me to practice my right brain and strive towards balance...PS~~I have all my "afflictions" in a healed stasis ~~~they only flare up when I am not paying attention.

So here is the tour of the tweeted-out, cleaned up, ready for creative juice  incubation treehouse!


a place for a NAP ~~~ napping was against my workaholic "religion" for many years


solar light for night adventures * writing & coloring on the walls encouraged!
{tune in tomorrow for the 'chair story' ~ a new addition to the treehouse}



cool pulley system for the trap door --- can counter weight filled with sand



a few books for reading * my fav ---> the dictionary * stash of emergency snacks



the backside of the mirror...it was my son's when he was a baby
supposed to build intelligence and self esteem 


The Mirror of Self Esteem


only treehouse rule ---> before leaving the treehouse look in the mirror & say something nice about your Self



Poem for today by Shel Silverstein

Where the Sidewalk Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment