Tuesday, April 16, 2013

~~~Remembering~~~



Today so many folks are still reeling from the events in Boston yesterday.  My thoughts and prayers go out all those affected by the explosions at the marathon.  It is also a reminder to pray for peace around the world.  It is likely that as I write this some human is doing harm against another. It may be a bomb in a faraway land or a bully demeaning a child in my own town. I feel the best way we can do justice for those who have been hurt or killed by acts of terrorizing large and small is to look within our own hearts and see how we can each make a difference.  Peace, I believe has to start with our Selves and to those around us...letting it ripple outward until the whole world is caught in the wave~~~~My Prayers for Peace continue...Especially, that each day I become a more peaceful caring person. 

The sunsets and a new day will dawn ~~~ May the new day be filled with peace & love.



Just started reading a great book; Dignity: Its Essential Role in Resolving Conflict by Donna Hicks, Ph.D.  It is a very readable book with many ah-ha moments for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment