Sunday, April 21, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~






Last Sunday!



I know I have been a bit lax about blogging this week.  Well, the spring business is in full swing! There is a long list of things to do!  Plus new sights to see as nature wakes up!  So I will get here when I can....but you can still count on Sunday Gratitudes!  

This weeks gratitude is hanging laundry outside!  I have never owned a dryer in all my adult life. (occasionally I have used one while travelling...but never where I have lived)  I love to hang laundry out.  Besides being a wonderful thing you can do for the environment it save money too!  Here is a link that gives some of the benefits...

http://www.almanac.com/blog/natural-health-home-tips/get-out-and-hang-out-your-laundry




For me though, it a peaceful relaxing task...most of the time...the exception is blackfly season...but we aren't there yet...so I will enjoy the peaceful activity to it's fullest...NOW!  Here are some scenes from the first outside laundry hanging of 2013!

Enjoying my Coffee with the Task!

Still Nippy ~~~ So Half Mittens

Oh! those towels are going to smell so GOOD!


Other Activities from the Week
Some Fun in the Mud this Week!
First Flower...a wee bit of Coltsfoot!


Turtle Log is in the Pond...Daily Turtle Watch Begins!

So back to work for today!!!!  
Tomatoes to transplant, spring cleaning to do, and more laundry to hang out!  Love to ALL!



It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment