Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring has Sprung!



What a nice weekend!  Started our Spring clean up chores.  
It was wonderful to be outside.  
Started with some brush burning....DH did a lot of land clearing this winter.

Day one of the Burn



Day 2 of the Burn


Time to Open up my Little Shed


Messy Time to Open up my Little Shed


Tidy


My home away from Home  


Opening the Duck Yard

Duckie Digs Done!



Back porch furnished and ready for a sit down....no time to sit yet!

Ending with a Poem...IT'S NATIONAL POETRY MONTH!!!!!!

"The roofs are shining from the rain,
The sparrows twitter as they fly,
And with a windy April grace
The little clouds go by.
Yet the back yards are bare and brown
With only one unchanging tree--
I could not be so sure of Spring
Save that it sings in me."
-  Sara Teasdale, April    

No comments:

Post a Comment