Saturday, March 23, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~

Photo from the 1st Blog

Today I am grateful for this blogging experience. It has been just about 5 months since I started.  5 is one of my favorite numbers (there is a story there I will tell you someday~~~3 is my other favorite number and that is because my family is a total of 3 and 3 is the holy trinity...a sacred # for many traditions..including Reiki) But it is YOU..YOU are the reason I am grateful for blogging.  All that I am sharing with YOU is stuff that I think and see.  But because of YOU I write and and photograph.  There is a depth that is created with the sharing.  I don't need to know YOU or hear from YOU.  Just knowing that some folks are taking the time to share in my small joys humbles me and fills me with Gratitude.  So thanks!  Thanks for the contentedness! 

Snow Sparkles~~~YOU give me Sparkles!

Early Morning Walk








It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment