Friday, May 17, 2013

I haven't forgotten....


Helloooooo...Yes I am still here and I still plan to blog...but it has been just so very, very, very nice outside.  I have been distracted.  So much is happening...like my son going to prom with a big case of senioritis...getting ready for graduation...but there is also the "usual" busy-ness and beauty to divert my attention.  For one wild cherry blossoms...so fragrant and pretty!


Or plants not so baby-ish anymore that need my attention as we wait for warmer weather.  


New little plant pea babies that make me squeal with delight!


And finally a baby carrot has emerged!


Everything is greening up nicely...little oats sprouting as cover crop!


There are dew drops on lupines to ponder and sip!



I nearly missed the wild trillium bloom...yikes!



Runa and I still have our daily walks....




...because there are interesting patches of sun to bask in!


So, please BE patient and "forget me not"!

No comments:

Post a Comment