Saturday, March 9, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~




For a long time now I have been fascinated with views of what I call "earth and sky".   I like to see just the land and the sky, no trees, large plants, or buildings.  Digital photography has allowed me to collect these views with abandon.  I am a pack rat by nature and love to collect things.  With the digital pictures I can do that without creating clutter, not even piles of photos that need to go into albums.  

I was looking for a photo of my Grandma to show my son today and could only find a few.  Film and developing were expensive when I was a kid.  But now the sky is the limit with instant gratification!  No waiting to see if you got that great shot.  And you can snap as many as you like without worry of wasting film.  On my walk Saturday I took these photos nearly blind, the sun was so bright.  But I snapped away and then came back to the computer to play!  

So today I am grateful for digital photography!  Look what I did!! ( a little collage fun...too)













It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment