Sunday, March 17, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~



The view from just up the road a quarter mile



Today I wish to express gratitude for the place on earth that I live.  Hardly a day goes by that I am not grateful to be living here in Freedom.  I have always been a wander of fields and woods, beaches and ragged shores, hills and dales...you get the picture!  I am so happy that each day I can ramble out my door and experience what nature has to offer each and every day!

Here are some of my encounters from the week......

My Raven Friend

A Surviving Nest


Up the Road

View from the Top
More Earth & Sky



I DWELL in possibility
A fairer House than Prose,
More numerous of windows,
Superior for doors.

Of chambers, as the cedars--
Impregnable of eye;
And for an everlasting roof
The gables of the sky,

Of visitors--the fairest--
For occupation--this--
The spreading wide my narrow hands
To gather Paradise.

Emily Dickinson

As written in The Oxford Book of American Verse co 1950


It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

2 comments:

  1. Lovely scenes. I just returned from a long driving trip. Despite the hours and hours on the road, I tried to appreciate the views around me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, amazing how enjoyment can bring more wonderful ness to a tedious task!

      Delete