Monday, June 2, 2014

~~~Gratitude~~~

The Garden Coming Together!

I am late with my Gratitude Post by a day...but believe me I was filled with gratitude by the end of yesterday.  I spent 8 hours in the garden getting my tomatoes peppers, and eggplants in the ground!


My tomatoes had gotten so long and leggy that it was quite a delicate operation to get them safely planted. I think I successfully planted 26 tomatoes and bunch of eggplants and peppers.  I haven't caught up on my garden notes yet.  I made some scribbles and left them in the little shed for now.  I was pretty tired after yesterday but mighty grateful my body held out for all the digging, hauling, bending, and lifting.  I do take stretch breaks right in the garden.  My favorites are the cobra and childs yoga poses.  Occasionally, I lie on my back and moan a bit but I am soon cheered by Runa's doggy kisses!  I am a little achy today but on the mends!


Next week will be potato planting!
Trying a later planting in hopes of thwarting the beetles!




Today I got all my planting containers rinsed and on the drying racks.
Not all jobs can be as glamorous as 8 hours in the garden!
Runa is a not too fond of the hose so she is keeping a safe distance!


Plants replaced by planter!


Finally some Duckie Cuteness!


Gave them a bit of hay to play with and search for seeds.


Seems like they are telling each other secrets!



Tomorrow I SEW ~~~ SOLD 4 more puppets ~~~ That is 10 Puppets this week!! 
Nearly out of stock!




It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment