Tuesday, June 10, 2014

~~~Gratitude~~~


This past weekend we took a day off and got off the work farm!  It was a glorious day with dramatic skies and summer heat.  Nothing too fancy just a drive, a picnic, and a walk.  We have a standard transmission Kia Rio which we can get about 45 mpg so our little jaunt cost us about $8.00 in fuel.  We both have been working very hard on all of our projects, together & apart.  It was so nice to just be together without a task.  Here are some of the views from our little Maine road trip.  


Camden, Maine ~ a bit of a tourist town.


Beautiful Houses one minute...


...the next will be something else.



Lincolnville Beach


Our picnic spot in Belfast, Maine


Walking on the docks in Belfast

I could NOT resist a bit of wading in the ocean!


Selfie of me and my BFF!  The DH him SELF!

Very Grateful for a day off....NOW BACK TO WORK!


~~~
It is my intention, each week, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment