Sunday, May 25, 2014

~~~GRATITUDE~~~


Rainy and damp with ankle deep lawn....sooooo MUCH to do each day, each moment!


Making time for ducklings many times a day ... just too cute to resist!!


I am multitasking whenever & wherever I can.  Like reading aloud to the duckies.  I have been reading this book for awhile.  I have been having a hard time paying attention to what I read when I go to bed dead dog tired.  So I started reading aloud to my self!  I spent 13 years reading aloud every single day to my son when he was 0-12.  I had forgotten during the teen years how much I enjoyed it!  But now that the boyo is home it is just too weird (for even me) to read aloud within his earshot.  The duck house is warm, private, and with good lighting.  Plus, I can take a moment while contemplating what I have just read and enjoy looking at the quackadoodles.  +++ the duckies are getting used to my voice...and maybe learning something too! ;)



More of the Happenings.....



Duckies having their morning greenies!


Tomatoes in Desperate Need of Planting!


Tomato Structures Put up Yesterday...


....but will need to wait until the grass is mowed!


Clover "Floor" growing in the Sunflower House


First Sunnie Emerges...being eaten by a slug...akkk!


Slug! Prepare to meet your maker!!

Eaten!!


So what I am Grateful for today?  Plenty to do!!!  And a body healthy enough to do it!  
I choose this life and I embrace this life.  I love this life!

Happy LIFE to You too!

It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment