Friday, May 9, 2014

☼ Forest & Field Happenings ☼



The earth is waking up~~~Finally!

Ravens are very active and seem to be accepting me more each day. I found some gifted venison in the freezer...I was too polite to say no but didn't really want to eat it.  Chopped it up and am leaving for the Ravens!


I was talking to this Raven...seems to be listening!


Finally captured a view in the nest!

Trilliums about to bloom!

First Dandelions ~ Saw my first bumblebee today!

Grass seems to have greened up over night!

Finished my Raspberry Rehab Project ~ 20 bags of cedar mulch workout!

Teeny Tiny Asparagus Emerges!

 Can you see my path into the woods~ Pause & See

AND Finally...a young man returns for the summer...one year down 3 to go!



a very !!!! week!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, I love your stove. And I have the same tin backsplash! I also have black countertops but mine are laminate. My husband did it all. Is that soapstone? That's what I would have liked if we could have afforded it. But I'm happy with the laminate. Looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The stove is great in the winter! (I have a gas stove too). Most of my countertops are blackish laminate too! (You have great taste ;) the peninsula is slate....it was a GIFT from one of my DH customers! We couldn't afford it either. We have built everything ourselves too! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete