Monday, May 19, 2014

~~~Gratitude~~~



The Earth Laughs in Flowers ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

A very rainy May here in Maine especially this past week or so.  When the sun occasionally shines I have been trying to find a few moments to enjoy what May has to offer.  I do not have formal flower gardens.  I plant a few bee loving rows of wildflower mixes in the vegetable gardens. Mostly, I enjoy what nature has to offer as far as blooms go.  Things are blooming!  Some moment of pause during the break neck spring work around here....









Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/flowers.html#Mzgo61UJHvmLjHIm.99

Grateful for Flowers & Smiles

It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment