Friday, May 31, 2013

---Shop News---

Happy Friday!  I am starting a new feature on my blog, each Friday I will update you with what is going on in my Etsy world.  I will also include some of my favorite picks from Etsy each week.  This week I am featuring the MAINE TEAM with a focus on GARDENS!  That is where I will be most of this hot weekend ~~~ planting my tomato teenagers (no longer babies!).

Very busy with Garden work so this will be quick.  

I have opened a third shop ~ www.injoyecocutie.etsy.com ~ This shop will be filled with my handmade things I feel are on the cutie side.  All items will be made with environmental and upcycled materials.  The shop is just getting going...I have a GRAND ETSY PLAN...it will take most of the summer to get implemented...so stay tuned!

My first EcoCutie Creations are these Star Trek Trading Card Buntings.  My son is letting go some of his collections, I grew up a Trekkie, the new movie came out (which I got to see last weekend...very fun) = this creation!

Here is my Shop Description!

Bunting Banner Star Trek 1991 25th Anniversary Trading Cards

My buntings are unique. They are strung on a cotton cord so you can rearrange them or hang each flag individually. The trading cards slip into a pocket in the back so you can take them out and admire them or change what is in the pocket. Wallet photos would fit too.

Each Pendant Flag is handmade by me with "eco-fi" Felt which is made in the USA from 100% polyester made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. I also use a polyester interfacing for added strength.

This Listings Include the 6 vintage 1991 Star Trek 25th Anniversary Trading Cards Shown.

Each Flag is about 6 inches X 8 inches Total Length of the bunting is around 36 inches with plenty of extra cotton cord for hanging.

I have to admit to being a bit of a trekkie. I grew up with the original star trek. With the new Movie coming out I wanted to make something to celebrate! 

Command ~ Gold
Science ~ Blue
Expendable ~ Red




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous post! And from one *Trekkie* to another, Thank You for beaming me up, Scottie! :)

    ReplyDelete