Saturday, May 4, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~



My day began with a couple of visitors...


HONK>HONK>HONK>>>>


No suspense~~~I am grateful for GARDENS! 

I call my "farm" Gratitude Gardens

Today was a busy day and I admit to looking forward to my sheets...so a little photo blog of today's events...


The Man at the Tiller



potatoes planted


sunset at the BIG garden~half cover cropped


this will BE a sunflower house  !



garden structures in their PLACE


a moment looking back ~~~ sigh



first night out for onions & leeks...in the ground tomorrow


improvised greenhouse


night-night plant babies


this is what lettuce looks like...in the beginning




~~~


It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment