Monday, June 24, 2013

***Tuesday's Tip***



Life can be so busy.  Most of us want to do it "all" but, there is no way that can happen.  My life is very full.  My gardens are very big...with vegetables but not flowers.  Of course, I love flowers.  I have made many attempts at having flower gardens.  They all end the same way....a "weedy" neglected tangle of frustration.  In order to maintain my mental health and happiness I have learned to enjoy the ones that grow wild and free as well as the ones that bloom on my vegetables.  So my Tuesday Tip today is to relax and find another way to have it "all".  Here are a few of the beauties that can be found around here...




Fava Bean Flowers!  Very Pretty!!!



The Wild Flower's Song

As I wandered the forest,
The green leaves among,
I heard a Wild Flower
Singing a song.

'I slept in the earth
In the silent night,
I murmured my fears
And I felt delight.

'In the morning I went
As rosy as morn,
To seek for new joy;
But oh! met with scorn.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment