Sunday, June 16, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~



Today's Gratitude is Dedicated to the One Who Loves Turtles!


The Guy that did ALL of this...with very little help from me!



Who's Favorite Flower is the Lupine



Who somehow can burn a big pile of brush on a super HOT day!?!?!




The One who bought me this Rhododendron 20 years ago when I used to miss the PNW


The   man who makes all my ideas happen! 
Like a garden sink with a hummingbird feeder outside my kitchen window.
He is like a Genie...my wishes all come true!




To the One who has loved me for 33 years and wears a matching hat!

Happy Father's Day!




It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment