Sunday, February 10, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~




I am GRATEFUL for a Big Orange Tractor and the Guy who Operates the Beast!



Meet Agent Orange, that is the name of our tractor.  It was a big deal to get him a few years back $$$ wise.  But prior to his arrival my guy SNOW BLOWED our 350 foot driveway...it was nuts!  But the tractor got his name because after he arrived, it was like, we were afraid to use him...so I named him Secret Agent Orange...waiting for his mission!  Finally, the buyers remorse was remedied after the first snow storm.  Many missions later this tractor is a well loved machine.  It is like having a real Tonka toy!


Ok~~~Extra Stuff the Blizzard 2013
Out the front door yesterday

Our Driveway!  What Driveway?

Last night out the backdoor...Crazy Drifting!





More crazy drifting around Duckingham Palace.  Saved a lot on shoveling, grateful for that too!
All 7 ducks accounted for, they got a little treat of oats I sprouted for them.


More Plowing Photos!  My back feels so good!!









And Finally the day before and after spot!

It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

1 comment:

  1. I know you are grateful for that tractor. That's a lot of snow. Poor dog doesn't look like it wants to go out there!

    ReplyDelete