Thursday, February 14, 2013

Celebrating Love


Love, Love, Love, Love...All the World Needs is Love...Love is a Many Splendored Thing.....

Some of the songs that run through my head when I think of love.  The first is something I hear on Pandora all the time...

Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl88QEll-Xc  

 Of course, the Beatles and finally my Grandma Margaret singing  Andy Williams!  

Love IS a many splendored thing.  There are so many levels of love to celebrate.  


Splendor~~~Brilliance, Dazzle, Gorgeousness, Grandeur, Luster, Magnificence, Majesty, Revelation~~~thank-you thesaurus~~~Even the simplest of acts can open me to the splendor of love.  The little heart on our stone sculpture (created during tractor play) was left by a Reiki client for me.  It reminds me each day of the inner connected love we are all able to access when ever we allow our Self to be dazzled!  

So this is my little Valentine to my growing audience of readers.  

I am sending Splendorous Love to you all and beyond!    





No comments:

Post a Comment