Saturday, February 2, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~



Great Weather for Ducks



This week I am grateful for a windy rainy day.  Thursday was crazy warm for January in Maine.  I came from the Pacific Northwest so a warmish rain is an elixir to my inner child. Along with my ducks I headed outside to enjoy this mid winter oddity.  I am having a very busy week so I am grateful for this  irresistible calling that allowed me a moment or two of play.  I will let the photos speak for themselves.  (because I have to get back to my busy-ness)



ice bubbles nearly melted
http://injoyemporium.blogspot.com/2013/01/pause-see-icescapes.html



Trying to photograph the wind
Happy!


It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment