Friday, March 28, 2014

---Shop News--- Spring?


Well, folks this is how it looks out of my window today.  Yes, that is snow falling out of the sky...again.  It feels so odd to be this late into March with such a snowpack.  The Polar Vortex continues~~~~ I have to admit I feel a bit of wanderlust, lately.  I have been home on this land for 14 days without leaving.  But it is not leaving I desire, it is getting off my beaten path.



 On Tuesday it was a brilliantly sunny day but it felt like I was in refrigerator when I stepped outside.  With the cold I thought I might venture off my packed snow path.  It was great to be somewhere else!  I went into the field and stayed close to the woods edge.  I took my steps carefully....


Finally, I needed to head back into the woods in order to get back home...


I sunk repeatedly up to my knees....this is not pleasant and a bit uncomfortable since you never know which step will be a sinking one...(my snowshoes are broken)


So back to my well worn path.


Today I was reluctant to go for my walk even though it is above frigid today...I  went out with a lightweight hat!  Just weary of winter, I guess?  But, Runa must have her romp and her joyful spirit helped me along.  The snow is starting to rot.  So even on my packet path a slight misstep and wham-O I am down.  Akkk!  Finally, I made it to my sitting place and sat.  Some quiet and breathing restored my spirit.    Out of the Polar Vortex of the Mind!

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."
Albert Camus



Oh yes...SHOP NEWS!  (It is 2 blogs for the price of one today!)

There are some signs of SPRING ~~

Bunnies!  Bunnies!  Bunnies  Bunnies!  Bunnies!


Easter Bunny puppets have been multiplying like Rabbits!  
There are a dozen available in my shop!


Vintage Rubber Stamps in InJoyTreasures Shop


For a bit of a Summer Feeling Fresh Sea Glass in the InJoyGatherings Shop


And Finally some Spring Haiku!  April IS Poetry Month!!
Celebrate with my Haiku Obsession ~ buy 1 Haiku get 1 FREE!

All Haiku's are buy 1 get 1 until they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment