Monday, March 3, 2014

~~~Gratitude~~~


Some extra settings at our table for a bit.  The Boyo is home for Spring Break...and...he brought a lovely young woman with him!  So we are enjoying some extra festivities with the young people.  I even made a turkey yesterday.  The effect of the big meal hampered my blogging ability so I am a day late.  This will be short too.  Even though the sunlight is getting longer each day the time seems shorter.  I just ALWAYS plan to get more done each day than I do...but no worries slow and steady will win the race...at least my race with an emphasis on NO worries!  So here are a few photos from the week.  I AM grateful for the extra guest!



The Boy's Favorite Schezwan (homegrown) Green Beans and Garlic



Spring???? Break is sub-Zero here in Maine ~ But Runa & I get out each day no matter how cold!


Sewing in the sunshine some bags for the shops ~ Upcycled feedbag bags ~ coming soon!


Vern is not such a fan of the cold~~~think he is dreaming of tropical climes?


It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment