Sunday, February 2, 2014

~~Gratitude~~~ I'm Back!



Happy Groundhog Day, Candlemas, Imbolc, St Bridget's Day, Snowdrop Festival, and I guess I'll wish you a happy super bowl....though I am not really much of a sports fan.....BUT PLENTY to Celebrate today...something for everyone!  Well, except maybe Vern, he is disappointed, he looked out the window and winter is still here.  I am happy it is still winter!!  Luckily Punxsutawney Phil saw  his shadow....6 more weeks of winter...yeah!  My 2 week sabbatical was not as fruitful as I had hoped.  I just NEVER get as much done as I plan.  I accept this about my Self.  And I have sneaking suspicion that the long lists I create for more Self allow me to get A LOT done anyways.  So here is a slice of my supposed ART 2 weeks (couldn't really get the ART thing going so, I just relaxed into what I was moved to do)


Started a project of moving my photos out of albums and into photo boxes.  Quite a trip down memory lane!  I try to get atleast one major reorganization task done each winter.  I know not ART but....well...it feels good to be doing this!




Placed my seed order.  FEDCO is my local seed cooperative (they sell worldwide) Great company!  This years catalog features the ART of my friend Ms Dunn's fifth grade class!  This catalog is fun to read, it is full of surprises including, no glossy pages.  



I did a lot of weaving.  Weaving is a mind clearing activity.  Just enough attention to the task that I cannot think about anything else except the next throw of the shuttle.  Ahhhh.

I managed to finish the warp on the little Krya loom.  Next will be blue scarves....


Finally a wee bit of ART.  I am working on a series of what I call Peace Flags for www.injoyemporium.etsy.com shop.  Also, a simple Robert Lax poetry cloth piece....to be continued~~ 


So, finally, what I am grateful for?  I am grateful that I will never be bored, that I will always have plenty to do, and I am gentle with my Self about what I do and do NOT get done!  


It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment