Friday, February 7, 2014

---Shop News---- Read


I have books on my mind.  One thing I love is to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea and read, read, read.  Winter is my best time to get in some reading.  Long dark nights and the lure of a warm bed are the perfect equation for finding time to read.  

Also, I am about to embark on a major reorganization project.  Now that I have all my photos out of their ugly albums and into nice photo boxes it is time to do the bookshelf!  I have been pulling some books that I want to let go in my injoytreasures  shop and have noticed quite a bit of dust.  It has been years since I have really cleaned, cleaned the book shelves.  Plus, I want to reorganize them...and not by color which is so popular on Etsy but by subject.  I need to move my "I can never part with" children's books to lower shelves in case my Grand nephew comes for a visit (hint, hint).

So to celebrate my bookie time  I am offering a 50% off sale on all books and paper ephemera in my shop.  There are some wicked good deals here!  BOOK SALE


AND 

Celebrating Reading, Tea, & My Wonderful MaineTeam ~ A Bookish Treasury!!





No comments:

Post a Comment