Monday, January 20, 2014

~~Gratitude~~~ SABBATICAL


Winter is back! A bit of snow and an Arctic blast is on its way!  I had been getting "anxious" that winter was going by too quickly!  I was born under the Capricorn Sun and I am a creature of winter.  I NEED winter.  Winter is when I reset my soul before the real flurry of activities begin~~~Spring!  I feel a desire to go inward. I wish to create and finish some art.  I long for some time at my looms weaving my mind quiet.   So I am going to take the next 2 weeks and go into a quieter place.  Not complete silence just muffled.  I want to enjoy the hush that winter snow provides.  I might even sit some moments and do nothing!  

I have an extra blessing in the fact that our television is broken.  We do not intend to replace it right away (I could possibly go with never...we'll see?)  So broken television got me to thinking what else can I do to have more stillness??  I decided to take a 2 week break from blogging.  I love this "place" but I put a lot of energy towards thinking about what I will create here.  I want to think less for just a bit.  BUT, I will be back on February 2!

I am so very grateful for all the folks who take the time to read these tidbits of my life.  It is a wonderful way to keep my family involved in my life, thoughts, & happenings.  Still it amazes me when I check my blogger stats to see folks from all around the world that are tuning into my musings.  
This weeks Stats!

United States
213
United Kingdom
29
Norway
23
Germany
13
Russia
11
Indonesia
3
China
2
Australia
1
Italy
1
Mozambique
1




I will leave you for a bit with some Runa Winter Joy!








~~~PEACE~~~


It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment