Sunday, February 23, 2014

~~~Gratitude~~~

morning moon set


It has been a hectic week and one that has kept me away from the computer more than others.  No complaints, actually refreshing.  I got a lot of loose ends taken care of this week.  But rather than go on about what got done I want to share what gave me joy.  Here are some of my moments this past week that made me smile and feel grateful to BE in my life~~~


snow fog snow shoe

sparkle snow

woodpecker art

Vern & Runa Play!

Catnip Stupor 

walks with my good companion


And finally a special bit of warmth and gratitude to my blog fans!  
This is the Little Bear Family from Germany~~ big admirers of Vern!  
Thanks so much for reading & looking~~~EVERYONE <3

Each and Everyday may YOU find something that makes you Smile and feel Blessed!




It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment