Sunday, January 12, 2014

~~~Gratitude~~~

























Today was just barely a respite from winter.  The temps rose just a bit above 40.  So I opened windows!  The fires were all out, time for a good airing of the house.  I believe it makes for a healthier winter.  It definitely feels good, especially after such confining weather.  I am tired of ice!

Today our son went back to college.  His Dad took him so I could stay home cleaning and airing.  I was able to wash and hang out the boyo's bedding on the outside line.  It now smells wonderful and fresh.  Winter outside air is the most delicious









I managed a walk to the back field but, it wasn't easy going.  The snow is very patchy each step was a surprise!  Will I sink, will I slip, will I twist my ankle, it was worth it to breath in the warmish wind and see this turquoise sky. 



Grateful for this day of drying & airing.  Grateful the Boyo is back where he belongs at college.  Grateful for a few refreshing hours alone.  Grateful to be living where I live.

Open Windows

Let midnight in
Starlight moonlight and lamplight
Sunlight and mindlight

Let nothing be
Open bone flesh and blood

Let flow life-force
Of earth and water fire and air
Let stone flower and bird be

Before names and labels
Open Mind

Let rise untrammelled
Thought metaphor and word
Happenings of song and silence

Let utterance be
Open Spirit

Of knowledge spread like its sky
Of action transformative like its oceans
Of being like its rooted mountains

Open nothing
Frameless all

That He may enter
Word made Flesh
Be

Emmanuel 
Francisco R. Albano

It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment