Sunday, January 5, 2014

~~~Gratitude~~~




Ahhh, finally a little respite from the frigid, Arctic, colder than Mars temperatures!  Even my duck came out and took on a little sunshine in the balmy 20 degree temps.  I have to admit I am amazed they survived the cold we just experienced.  My duckies will be 5 this spring...that is fairly old for quackers.  They aren't laying right now...but who can blame them...they would probably be eggiclces before I gathered them anyways.

Today Dad & Boy went out for a movie and some guy time.  I used my time alone to undecorate the house from the holidays. I did some cleaning and purging too.  Out with the Old in with the nothing (I hope)  I had planned to do some sewing while they were away but all my cleaning took longer than I expected.  I did manage to get in a walk in before the I lost the light!

Tree Stand Drying ~ Loom Ready ~ Now all I need is time.....to weave...


My well worn snowshoe trail ~ I did get outside each day despite the cold!


Warmer today, but not a complete thaw.


Runa Enjoying Her Romp in the deep snow!


First day in a long time that I didn't have to be completely muffled to go outside. Even had my coat unzipped!!  The woodstoves are cleaned, the holidays are over, ready for some hibernating and creating now.  Grateful that I am still in love with winter...I may be tested this year...it has already been a bit of a dosey!
  

It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment