Sunday, January 13, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~

Magic Moments

 I am Grateful for magical moments.  This was how I viewed the moon earlier this week.  It was right at sun rise...or...moon set.  I think we experience magic and beauty so we will pause and be in the moment.  Our human way of life is so hustle and bustle that it is easy to get caught up in the torrent of daily doings.  I believe we are wired to have our breath taken away to remind us to breath.  This moment did that for me.  Speech Less!


Moments of Magic

Ashok
When grace descends on you,
unannounced and unexpected,

When your prayers are answered,
and you are given more than you asked,

When your love is reciprocated,
and your calls are returned,

When you are content with life,
and your heart knows true peace,

When the existence resonates,
in silence with your being,

you are blessed to live,
in those magical moments.
Let this moment pass in quiet gratitude,
Let this moment remain forever,

For, some words are better left unsaid,
The soul remembers them forever!




It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment