Wednesday, January 28, 2015

~~~Gratitude~~~ Well Weathered Weather



blinding wild snow
blows, whirls & drifts about me...
in this world alone

Chora



This was what my world looked like before I went to sleep.  Quite beautiful if you ask me.  I am very grateful we never lost power.  It was nice to have a day home with my DH.  We tend to work a lot but this storm made us "lazy" and we took advantage of the time to putter and just hang out together. 


I did manage to get in a bit of weaving.  I am trying to use up yarn that I have by weaving scarves.  This one I am using some handspun for the weft that I am not particularly fond of.  I got the roving at a spin-in as part of a Yankee Swap.  I gotta say though it doesn't look half bad woven into this multi colored warp...what do you think?






In other weaving news:::> I am grateful to say I sold my Baby Wolf Loom this week right before the storm.  It leaves a nice blank spot in the house and my life.  I just have too many things on my plate.  I will always weave but, hopefully, now I will have more time to play with my little looms...& finish to some very, very, old UFOs (unfinished objects)!


You can find some of my Handwoven Items that are FINISHED here....


So Grateful for:::

Weathering the the Blizzard Well
Snow Beauty
Time with my Best Friend! <3
A little time at a loom
Electricity
Time


It is my intention, each week, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your moments of Gratitude. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~

No comments:

Post a Comment