Monday, April 21, 2014

~~~Gratitude~~~ Work and Pleasure


Well, folks it was a busy weekend!  We actually went to the "big" city of Portland, Maine on Saturday.  It is the biggest city in Maine.  We did some city type shopping.  DH went to Sears & I went to the Apple Store...to talk about switching from PC to Mac....I have only used PC's but think I will be converting.  My computer is getting a bit long in the tooth.  One time I was going to do something for my  son on my computer.  I would boot something up then go walk away from my computer and do a little task.  He looked at me quizzically and asked why I was leaving...well I wanted to get something done while I was waiting...if I try to hurry this machine it acts up...he has been convincing me I need an up grade ever since!

But I am meandering,  the day was more about fun than shopping.  The hightlight for me was a stroll on the city beach!  Did a little sea glass and stone collecting too!  More goodies coming to the InJoyGatherings Shop soon!  Found some good goodies!  After wandering on the beach a bit we enjoyed a homemade picnic in the truck out of the wind!

Beach Love Photos!










A lovely day together!

Sunday we Worked


I spread a winter's worth of duck/poopie hay on the paths in this garden.


and


DH and I dug up trees from the field that I had been marking during my walks.  We plan to mow the field this year in order to keep the field a field.  But skipping a year of mowing gave us a bounty of little white pine trees.  So rather than just mow them down we dug them up and moved them to our field border.



They are all flagged so they don't actually get mowed!  It was a perfect transplanting time.  The ground was just barely frost free so the trees are still dormant.  Here is a border we did a few years back.  So 50+ trees can live and grow and help clean our air.  Happy, happy!


Happy Earth Day!  Happy Arbor Day!  All in a Days Work!!


“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” ---Jane Goodall

It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment