Sunday, April 13, 2014

~~~Gratitude~~~ Opening




Today is a mix of rain, sleet, and SNOW!  Big crazy flakes that make me laugh like a lunatic, even though I know they mean nothing.  This winter loving creature that I am can finally say, YES I am ready for spring!  But, what a difference a day makes, only yesterday we had the most beautiful day.  It was OPENING day around here.  OPENED up my garden shed yesterday.  This got my gardening blood stirring!






Summer comes out of storage!



The last of the ice ~~~ today the pond is free ~~~ toe dipping begins!




The snow/ice hump in front of Duckingham Palace finally melted enough that we could OPEN the door.  I made a new list...the spring list...

Clean the Duck House
Build the Brooder
Order Ducklings!! <3
Prune the Berries
Clean the Cold Room
Summer-ize the Treehouse
Transplant Trees
Clean out Attic
Sew Bathroom Curtains
Transplant Seedlings
.......more I haven't even thought of yet!



Still time for daily walks...more OPENING to come....like the wood trails and.....




Opening Up

We sit amid a growing darkness.
It is growing in me, you have no idea.
I look in your eyes, they are the eyes
of so much love.
To know where you belong is one thing,
but to accept it like opening up to a rainstorm,
to accept it like refusing to run when the
rain comes, but letting it wash you,
is another whole thing,
new and pristine, like clear rivers.
It is another whole thing you ought
to have in your open arms. 


It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment