Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2 ~ Walk Day



Winter is finally waning.  I celebrated with two walks today.  I am just in from my evening stroll.  It has been a long time since I have gone on an after dinner walk.  It felt absolutely wonderful and relaxing!  I am back to walking on our land so Runa is off leash again.  She enjoyed a romp this morning that included giving chase to the flocks of robins that have returned.  Harder for me to get to the computer these days, just want to soak the sun and above freezing temperatures.  Here is a little photo journal of my close to home journeys...

Ice will be out soon I think!



Water flowing into the pond.

One of my newer gardens heavy on the clay side but will produce amazingly well.
Here is where my garlic is waiting to emerge!

GREEN! I'll take what I can get!

Things to come!

Evening walk...even more snow has melted since morning!




Thaw

Over the land freckled with snow half-thawed
The speculating rooks at their nests cawed
And saw from elm-tops, delicate as flowers of grass,
What we below could not see, Winter pass. 
happy walkers
brown preferable to white
my heart is off leash

orah

No comments:

Post a Comment