Sunday, July 28, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~


 Lazy Sunday



Today I am having a Lazy Sunday.  So far I have made a list of what is needed for renovating/finishing our bathroom.  Just a list, not actually doing anything.  Then I took a nap.  Now I am writing this blog.  Next I will go for a swim ~~~ maybe another nap? After that make an early dinner of lo Mien noodles, sauteed tofu, and stir fry veggies from the freezer.  Then spend the rest of the day doing nothing until it is time for bed.  Lazy Days are very rare around here ~~~ so I am grateful that I am in the mood to do nothing much and that I am "doing" nothing much!  So what do you do when you get to have a lazy day? 









 It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment