Sunday, July 7, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~



Hello!  Maybe, you were wondering where I have been?  Or Not...I have been OVER occupied these days.  Also, my computer mouse broke and even though I come from a time before mice...It is much harder to do things on a computer without that handy device!  So I had to wait until I could get to a town that sold mice   ...they don't sell them at Freedom General....imagine that!  

Lately, life has been requiring a good bit of patience, which I am blessed with an abundance!  So this week I am grateful for my patient nature that helps me flow through the many tasks that I have before me.  

Here are some of the 'things" that are happening around here...

Remember a post back in February about the space that I compute from, Den of Distractions ???  Well, guess it was getting a bit too distracting for my guy to have in the living room.  So earlier this week when it was raining and I had no mouse, I started a rearranging project.  I recently, came to a realization that computing from a standing position is much easier on my body.  So I fashioned various boxes and what not to give it a try.  With in 24 hours my wrist pain had nearly disappeared!  So this space is now... 

THIS! 

With the added benefit of my Baby Wolf Loom being unfolded...probably won't get too cluttery since I don't weave like a used too...but can't weave on an folded loom for sure!  Being a weaver has shown me that my patience is very deep.  There is no part of weaving that does not require a slow and steady attitude.  

So where am I computing from?  NOW!


HERE!  But needs a bit more work...patience...

Rainy weather was replaced by super hot heat!


Time to hit the dirt again and WEED!  


Today I weeded the Garlic
Runa taking it easy in the shade & the duckies curious about what I might unearth.





Just for the heck of it, some duck photos!  

So much to do ~~~ so little time...?
I tend not to look forward with anxiousness  about what needs doing.
Instead I look back with satisfaction at what has been done...over my 50+ years of life.


the TIME is NOW ~~~the TIME is HERE



A nice little patience poem...



Patience

  by Kay Ryan

Patience is
wider than one
once envisioned,
with ribbons
of rivers
and distant 
ranges and 
tasks undertaken
and finished
with modest 
relish by
natives in their 
native dress.
Who would 
have guessed
it possible 
that waiting
is sustainable—
a place with 
its own harvests.
Or that in 
time's fullness
the diamonds 
of patience
couldn't be 
distinguished
from the genuine 
in brilliance
or hardness.

www.poets.org

 It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment