Sunday, July 21, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~

"Summer Heat"

In the summer when the days are hot,
I like to find a shady spot,
and hardly move a single bit
and sit, and sit, and sit, and sit.
unknown



It has been HOT~~~my cat, Vern, is a good example of what I have been like this last week.  Oh summer! Weeks like this last week are a true struggle for me.  Even though I had another wonderful beach day...by Friday I was spent.  Catnip would not have been enough for me to get going!  
Summer is to me when the heat & humidity reign:

THE
ITCHY
SCRATCHY
SWEATY
SLEEPLESS
HOT
BUGGY (Yes~the Japaneses Beetles have entered my dreams...sigh)
TOO MUCH LIGHT
TOO MUCH WORK
TIME
But then the HEAT broke
~~~sound of trumpets & hallelujahs~~~

I now remember the blessings of summer. I am filled with GRATITUDE and Rejoice!

Besides weed whacking and weeding ~ I harvested this today!  
~~~all is well, all is well~~~





 It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment