Monday, November 4, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~~



Synchronicity is one of my favorite words.

Merriam -Webster's...

syn·chro·nic·i·ty    \ˌsiŋ-krə-ˈni-sə-tē, ˌsin-\
noun
  • 1 : the quality or fact of being synchronous
  • 2 : the coincidental occurrence of events and especially psychic events (assimilar 
  • thoughts in widely separated persons or a mental image of an unexpected event before it happensthat seem related but are not explained by conventional mechanisms of causality — used especially in the psychology of C. G. Jung
Other formsplural syn·chro·nic·i·ties
First usecirca 1889
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ok folks, it hit me on Wednesday, while I was watching a PBS Nova ( http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/zero/ ) all about cold...very cool... (can't help my Self) At the end of the program  I burst into tears and not because Absolute Zero cannot be attained ... Guess particles that are waves can't quite settle into stillness...so no absolute stillness either!   Anyways, I burst into tears because I was watching NOVA alone...the first time in 18 years.  Suppose that is pretty obvious  math.  I so wanted a conversation with the one who is now in college....but not so much that I want him here.

Thursday...Halloween...Samhain....the day that feels like New Years to me.......
All the fall chores are done, the house is buttoned up for winter.  Time to enter the dark, the womb time to be followed by spring birth......... I so wanted a pomegranate.  I know that seems rather random but, it is a tradition going back to my girlhood to eat a pomegranate on Halloween.  My dad would bring one for my sisters and I each year.  Not sure why, maybe to offset the candy or just that they are in season.  We would have so much fun slowly eating them kernel by kernel.  We would see who could end up with the bloodiest looking mouth.  But I had forgotten to plan for a pomegranate.  There are no stores closer than 30 minutes away.....

So I DESIRED a good critical thinking conversation & a pomegranate.


The universe provides....


I finally was able to  vectored with a friend that I share critical thinking dialogue .... We had been trying for a couple of weeks to set a phone time..the stars did align on this day!  The conversation was grounding...which made realize how ungrounded I had been since the boyo left....

That evening I had planned a little get together with a couple of close women friends.  I did not want to spend Halloween alone!  When my first friend arrived she pulled from her bag ... YOU GUESSED IT ... a pomegranate!!!!  She had NO idea of my tradition or desire!  I felt sooo Happy!  (and had a wonder FULL evening)

I am Full of Thanks!  



What if you were to indulge
Just completely let go
Sink into your selfishness
Become drenched in your desires
Flush every pore with everything you ever wanted
Taste it savor it
So rich your your tongue becomes thick with it
Frothy and smooth
Not one grain of saltiness
Not a hesitation
No fear of consequence or responsibility
Just saturated with pure bliss
Overflowing at the brim

by N http://hellopoetry.com/-n-1/



It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 


~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment