Sunday, December 2, 2012

~~~Gratitude~~~

I believe that thoughts are some sort of thing.  Creation comes from thought.  When I want to create a bit of joy in my life there is nothing like Gratitude Thoughts to make happiness happen!  When I am grateful the moment can change from gloomy to glorious.  Today for instance was  raw, gray, and drizzly.  I am almost over a bronchitis that makes me feel less than energetic.  I made pancakes for breakfast so all "carbed up" I just wanted a morning nap.  But I looked into my dog, Runa's, eyes and I just could not deny her a walk.


So I put on my boots and rain coat and shuffle outdoors to do my duty.  But as soon as I felt the fresh air and looked into the beautiful misty fog I felt a deep gratitude for this dog I share my life with.  If it wasn't for her I would not have walked outdoors today.  So  Thank-you Runa!


It is my intention to share each Sunday something that fills me with Gratitude.  I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~!  I hope you will join me and share what fills you with gratitude and how it has changed your moment.

Here a few more photos from our walk today......




No comments:

Post a Comment