Sunday, November 11, 2012

It has been a quiet week for me.  But not in the usual sense.  I have been out straight with Reiki clients and Etsy sales as well as the usual busy-ness of my life.  The quiet has been an internal one.  I caught a head cold.  It is the first time I have had one in over a year.  It totally took me by surprise.  Sick enough to be called sick but not so sick that my life duties could be ignored.  But it was a reminder to BE Quiet and conserve my energy.  Every year I pick one word to ponder and this year the word is quiet.  As the year draws to its end little time is left for my self imposed exercise.  So I feel the cold was a reminder to get to it!  The business of BEing Quiet.  Here are some quiet moments from my past week............ 








No comments:

Post a Comment