Thursday, April 2, 2015

Snow Sparkles


April 1st was sunny and cold.  I was able to walk on the snow without snowshoes and not sink also, known as post holing. Ever so slowly the snow is melting.  I am ready for a change but, I still enjoyed the beauty.  The snow was sparkling like glitter.  It is hard to capture the refracting rainbow light with still photography so today I give you a link to a very short YouTube video of a moment in my back field.  





~~~~~~~~~~~My Lively Life~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Fiber Art, Weaving, Hand Spun

Hand Made Eco and Upcycled Cutie Buntings, Clothes, & Toys

Vintage Collectibles, Buttons, Clothing & MORE! 

Sea Glass & Copper Wire Ornaments with things I have gathered

My Blog~~Makings, Musings, &  Lifestyle on the Land:  


"Be Joyful because it is humanly possible"~~~Wendell Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment