Sunday, August 25, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~



Our world here in Freedom is full of  piles and piles.  One could see all the work or as I choose to see ~~~ the abundance!  Every 2 or 3 days I have a cart load about this size to deal with...the literal fruits of my labors!  It does keep me busy but I can't help but smile when I think of the cold winds of winter blowing and my larder full of my summer abundance.



Other piles are accumulating as well.  It is 5 more days until our son goes to college!!  I feel very grateful to live an abundant life that allows our son to pursue his education and dreams.  So you guessed it I am grateful for abundance!  You will be hearing from me more as I find my new routine that is 180 pounds lighter!






AbundanceApr 24, 2003


You can not own
a shimmering sunset,
or crystal stars of night.
You can not own
a brilliant blowing breeze,
or the spark of sweet sunlight.

You can not keep
a fragrant floral scent,
or an infant's sleepy sigh.
You can not keep
love's first embrace,
or life's ecstatic highs.

You can not possess
that time which went by
before you were even born.
You can not possess
those memories made
long after you are gone.

So experience enjoyment
in each moment,
immerse in sight, sense, and sound.
Appreciate this world
for all that it is,
that's where abundance is found.




Copywright©2006 by Laura Barrette Shannon
ToltecWarrior




It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 


~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment