Sunday, September 15, 2013

~~~Gratitude~~~



Today's GRATITUDE will be quick!

This is the beginning of week 2 of my husbands vacation and we are taking a day off today...much needed!  
So this is what we did in a week.....





There were countless pandora's boxes and cursing the people who built this house...oh yeah us!!!  Anyways, our almost 34 year marriage survived the week...actually was mostly enjoyable!  So I am grateful for all of the above!


Now for a day of R & R before we tackle the next week!

(I may need a vacation after his vacation!)


It is my intention, each Sunday, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 


~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment