Friday, September 12, 2014

Tomatoes ~ Grateful?


Last night I had a dream...in the dream I woke up to find tomatoes surrounding me in my bed.  The dream is sort of true, I AM surrounded by tomatoes but so far I have managed to keep them out of my bed.  It is the most abundant tomatoe year that I ever remember in my 20+ years of growing vegetables! (unless it is like childbirth and you forget the "pain")  I am grateful but, it is starting to get tedious.  I guess I could let them rot...that is not in my nature.  I have given quite a few away.  The few times I have left the house I always leave with a big bag of tomatoes.  Once winter comes I know I will be really grateful for all this food.  In the meantime I plug away....Sauce, Soup, Salsa, Dehydrating, Sauce, Soup, Salsa, Dehydrating, Sauce, Soup, Salsa, Dehydrating, Sauce, Soup, Salsa......


These are my days~~~








This is what I picked today...guess what I will be doing tomorrow...

Sauce, Soup, Salsa, Dehydrating, Sauce, Soup, Salsa, Dehydrating, Sauce, Soup, Salsa.....

 ~~~
It is my intention, each week, to share something that fills me with Gratitude. 
I write ~~~Gratitude~~~ with the wavy lines to represent the gratitude ENERGY~~~~~! 
I hope you will join me and share your gratitude moments. 
~~~Amen, Blessed Be, Namaste'~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment